Location: United Kingdom
Keith paints almost entirely in Soft Pastel, taking his inspiration from Dartmoor in particular and, more recently, from the Jurassic coast of Dorset, following a move to Shaftesbury from the South Hams five years ago.
Other Exhibitions include:
- Patchings International, at which he was awarded the Derwent Prize.
- The Artist’s Garden and Great British Landscapes at RHS Rosemoor.
- The Dartmoor Artists’ Exhibition in Ashburton, and with SWAc at Delamore.
- The Winter Exhibition at the Thelma Hulbert Gallery, Honiton.
- The Open Exhibition, Exeter Castle, Exeter.
- The Penwith Gallery, St. Ives.
He exhibits with the Eeles Family Potters every Christmas in the Shaftesbury Arts Centre.
He continues to tutor weekend Pastel Workshops in Devon each month as well as weekend workshops in Sherborne with ArtsLink.