Exhibiting with us – The Ashburn Gallery
We truly welcome artist applications, but as we are predominately a retail environment, we urge you to make an appointment and follow the process outlined below, we would hate you to come and see us and there not be somebody available to meet with you and to give your work the attention it deserves.
- In the first instance please email email@example.com Please introduce yourself in the email body and send three jpegs of your work plus an up to date Artist Statement.
- Once we have considered your work we will contact you either to arrange a mutually convenient appointment to meet you and review your work or to explain why we do not feel your work is suitable at this time.
- Please bring three available pieces of your work, your suggested pricing and your CV to the meeting.
- The Ashburn Gallery charge a commission which will be disclosed to you at the meeting, the commission rate is non-negotiable. The commission applied covers marketing, publicity and if deemed appropriate Private View costs.
- Exhibiting artists will be expected to publicise the Gallery through word-of-mouth and social media platforms during the period their work is exhibited.
- Exhibiting artists will be responsible for the Insurance of their own work.
- All exhibited work will continue to be the property of the artists while in the possession of the gallery until it is sold on a commission basis by the Gallery.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you.