Exhibiting with – The Ashburn Gallery
We truly welcome artist applications, but as we are predominately a retail environment, we urge you to make an appointment and follow the process outlined below, we would hate you to come and see us and there not be somebody available to meet with you and to give your work the attention it deserves.
- In the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org please introduce yourself in the email body and send three jpegs of your work plus an up to date Artist Statement.
- If your work is either suitable/not suitable you will be contacted by a representative of The Ashburn Gallery to discuss a meeting at a mutually convenient date and time. Or to explain why on this occasion the work is not suitable.
- At the meeting please bring three examples of your work, your suggested pricing and your CV.
- The Ashburn Gallery charge a commission which will be disclosed to you at the meeting, the commission is non-negotiable. The commission applied covers marketing, publicity and if deemed appropriate Private View costs.
- Exhibiting artists will be expected to publicise the Gallery through word-of-mouth and social media platforms during the period their work is exhibited.
- Exhibiting artists will be responsible for the Insurance of their own work.
- All exhibited work will continue to be the property of the artists until it is sold on a commission basis by the Gallery or it is returned to the artist
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you